We see children as capable learners and we believe our purpose, is to provide the experiences and opportunities to encourage a love of learning as well as the essential skills a child may need to be confident in their world.
This ensures that children have access to a wide range of learning opportunities to support them to grow in mind, body and spirit.
At Kids Cave Early Learning Te Rapa…
- Children can lead their own learning based on their individual needs and interests.
- Develop their self-help skills and independence.
- There are endless opportunities for children to learn in both the indoor and outdoor environments of the centre.
- We encourage children to care and respect for their environment, each other and also themselves.
- We foster a respectful and co-operative environment where children grow as socially competent learners.
- Children are encouraged to take responsibility for their belongings and work.
- Children can learn at their own pace while at childcare in a non-competitive environment.
- We support children as they transition from childcare to primary school with opportunities for extended learning.
Kids Cave Early Learning Te Rapa is committed to providing a programme that balances the interests of the child together with the aspirations of both the parents and teachers.
Our programme, based on the New Zealand early childhood education curriculum called Te Whâriki, is varied and flexible on a day to day basis, developing the curiosities of children.
We offer a range of learning opportunities to engage tamariki in a well-resourced, creative and inspiring environment.